Details delight with the Crescent Creek buffet. Crafted of rubberwood solids with white oak veneers, this piece features a weathered gray finish with saw mark distressing and elongated wood pull hardware with a metal accent in antique pewter. This buffet has two doors with a unique open slat design. Behind the doors are two full extension drawers with felt lining and two adjustable wine storage shelves. These shelves are reversable if a flat shelf is desired with no wine storage. With the ability to fit many different styles, make the Crescent Creek buffet a staple in your home.
Dimensions: W52 x D18 x H36
Weight: 198 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Weathered Gray Finish w/ Distressing
- Dimensions: W52 x D18 x H36
- Box Dimensions: W56 x D22 x H37
- Weight: 198 lbs.
- Cubes: 26.16
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Lite Spatter Distressing
- Standard Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Buffet Features Two Drawers & Two Adj. Wine Storage Shelves
- Antique Pewter Elongated Bar Pull Hardware w/ Wood Accent
- Buffet Shelves Are Reversable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.