- Hello Furniture offers delivery from Denver to Wyoming. Cities included: Fort Collins, Longmont, Firestone, Boulder and most of Northern Colorado. Please contact for availability in other areas.
Furniture Delivery Charge
- We charge $199 flat rate to deliver within a 10 mile radius of each store. This includes delivery and placement in your home.
- Deliveries beyond 10 mile radius will be quoted on an individual basis.
- White Glove Delivery (assembly and trash/packaging removal) can be purchased for an additional $99.
- When your merchandise is available, we will contact you to schedule a convenient delivery date.
- Customer responsible for measuring their home to ensure items will fit. Delivery charge is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Drop Ship Delivery Charge
We charge a flat rate of $25 per item to ship mattresses and smaller items (via Fed-Ex) directly to your home, anywhere in the mainland USA.
Guidelines to make your delivery go smoothly:
- All orders must be paid in full prior to scheduling a delivery. We also offer 6, 12, and 18 month financing*. Restrictions apply. See store for details.
- We request that you accept delivery of merchandise within 10 days of being notified. If you are unable to accept within 10 days, please let us know so we can make other arrangements. If we have not heard from you within 10 days, we may unreserve the merchandise being held for you.
Please read the following list of requirements to prepare for the delivery of your merchandise:
- Someone 18 years of age or older must be home to accept delivery.
- Measure all home entry points, doorways, stairwells, and rooms to ensure items will fit.
- Please remove snow and other obstacles that might hinder the delivery team.
- Please clear the room(s) in which your new furniture will be placed. Our delivery team cannot move or remove existing furniture.
- If a delivery requires the removal of a door or window, please make necessary arrangements when the delivery is scheduled.
Please call Hello Furniture Co. at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled delivery if conflicts arise. We will assess a handling fee in addition to the delivery charge if deliveries are canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled date. You can reach us at: CALL, TEXT or EMAIL
Monday through Saturday - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please Note: To ensure the safety of our delivery team, we reserve the right to cancel or delay deliveries during hazardous weather conditions.
Below are guidelines to help you schedule the pickup of your merchandise:
- We request that you accept delivery of merchandise within 10 days of being notified. If unable to accept delivery in this timeframe, please let us know so we can make other arrangements. If we have not heard from you within 10 days, we may unreserve the merchandise being held for you.
- In order to expedite your pickup, you must contact us at least 24 hours before you intend to pickup your order(s). You may call Call, TEXT or EMAIL.
- Regular pickup times are Monday thru Friday 11am - 5pm. Alternate days/hours are available by prior appointment only.
- For security purposes, we photograph license plates and loaded vehicles.
- We reserve the right to refuse to load merchandise into or onto vehicles that are deemed unsafe for transport.
- Please bring material to secure your merchandise for transport. Hello Furniture Co. does NOT provide ropes, straps, or other material.
- Due to liability issues, we cannot assist you in securing the load to your vehicle.
- For security purposes, you must notify us before the pick-up day if someone other than the person named on the order(s) is picking up on your behalf.
- For security purposes, you must present a valid drivers’ license to pick-up orders. We may scan drivers’ license to validate authenticity.